Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Maggie's Organics Sock Monkeys are Going Fast






I just visited the site, MaggiesOrganics.com to order a sock monkey and it looks like they are going fast. Right now they are on a first come first serve basis with no guarantees.


My little guy loves, loves, loves his sock monkey. He carries it around with him everywhere. He falls asleep with it at night and it is the first thing he wants when he wakes up int he morning. It is his absolute favorite toy.




Now I have to order one for his sister. These sock monekys are so cute. They will make a perfect holiday gift for any kid on your list, big or small :-). I'm debating on whether or not I want my own sock monkey, I'm sure one of the kids would just steal it though.

Anyway, these sock monkeys are a must have to put on your holiday list.




No comments: