Monday, December 15, 2008

Green Goes with Everything: Simple Steps to a Healthier Life and Cleaner Planet

Green Goes With Everything: Simple Steps to a Healthier Life and a Cleaner Planet by Sloan Barnett is a great book and will make a wonderful stocking stuffer for anyone who needs a little more green awareness in their life.



I think this may be one of the books I give to my mom for Christmas. While she may be green in so many ways she could use a little info about the technical stuff like cleaning products, chemicals and toxins. I think she would love it.



Green Goes With Everything is one of those books written with passion, written from the heart. Sloan Barnett is a mom, a mom that's had to deal with her children being sick, dangerously sick, for no apparent reason. The hows and whys were not given. I can relate to that.



For all of our modern technology and medical advances doctors don't know why everyone, especially children, get sick so much more now. Bull. Toxins. Chemicals. I believe it because it rings all too true for me and my family. Allergies, asthma, possible ADD. Yeah, we're dealing and trying to detox.



Barnett covers how to clean everything green and make it safer: the home, body, baby, food, water, air, have cleaner energy and more. There's also a HUGE web resource section that will help you find just about anything green you need.

No comments: