Saturday, November 21, 2009

Migrelief: Natural help for Migraines


I have suffered from migraines since I was 12 years old. Seems to be hereditary because my mother and grandmother both suffered from them as well and now my oldest has them.


I've been on a lot of meds over the years to stop - or at least dull the pain but nothing has ever worked at least not for long.


The past year I was put on beta blockers to help. At first those worked then they just made me dizzy and tired while I was still in an immense amount of pain.


Then I found out about Migrelief.


I contacted them to see if I could sample their products- a sort of test run before purchasing to see if they actually worked.


Migrelief isn't pain medicine or prescription it's all natural vitamins and herbs, it contains:


Magnesium (citrate and oxide)
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
Puracol™ Feverfew (proprietary extract + whole leaf)


I had read that Feverfew helped with Migraines but so far had not tried it. I guess I was just doubtfult hat anything would help.


But after trying Migrelief I was surprised...very surprised. Within just a couple days the frequency of my headaches was less. And when I did have one the pain was significantly less as well.


I couldn't believe it.


I felt better. I actually had days that were headache free something that hasn't happened in years.


Wow.


I can't say that Migrelief completely made the headaches go away but nayone who suffers from headaches and migraines knows that less is good. Less is real good. Any relief in the pain is a really, really good thing.


So if you suffer from headaches and migraines you might want to give Migrelief a try. You can use it in addtion to most other migraine medications.



No comments: