Saturday, March 20, 2010

Crazy Day for a Pizza Party


So today's the day for my DiGiorno pizza party- ha, we'll see how that goes.

So far I woke up to snow today after it being in the 60s all week.

Then the ballast went out in my kitchen light. Which means one minute I had light, the next I was standing in darkness (while making my morning coffee) and a horrible burning smell filled the kitchen. Hopefully that can be fixed.

Next my daughter gets invited to a last minute birthday party which of course she wants to go to. Then my oldest boy gets called into work. Even my mom got invited to another party.

This is a bunch of crap.

And did I mention my husband's being snarky because of the light?

Yeah, woo hoo party day.

Hopefully everything will come together and be all better later. We still have a few hours to go.

No comments: