Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Review of Planet Wedding a Nuptial-pedia


Planet Wedding: A Nuptialpedia is the first encyclopedia style book I have come across dedicated to all things wedding. It is great! Full of facts, tidbits, advice, ideas, traditions, and so much more.


It has everything you could possibly want to know about weddings.


I love weddings. I write about weddings, plan weddings and try to keep up to date about what is new in the world of weddings. I love learning about the myths and traditions of other cultures, the history of weddings from around the world, and I love vintage bridal gowns and accessories.


Planet Wedding has tidbits of everything in it. Whether you are a wedding guru or a bride to be this book should be in your stack of wedding planning books. I definitely think every wedding planner should have a copy of this book.




No comments: