Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Review of Re-bound


There's something about books...the secrets, the mystery, the history that they can hold within their bindings, the amazing words and pictures that grace the pages...Books are wonderful things.

I can remember as a child and teenager my books were my most prized possessions, both the ones I read and the ones I made.Now my little books were never anything too fancy or too phenomenal, often just simple pieces of folded papers that were stapled or glued together to create little books filled with stickers or drawings but my mother always seemed to love them and I adored putting together the little books.

Somewhere along the line of life I abandoned bookmaking for writing and for other crafty endeavors. Then I recently came across this book at the library, Re-bound by Jeannine Stein.


No comments: