Monday, September 20, 2010

Some of the Best Green Cleaning Products

Over the past couple of years a lot of eco-friendly cleaning products have hit the market. I’ve had the chance to try some of them. Some of them are okay, some are alright and others don’t work at all.

Here’s a list of some of the products that did work and worked really well. Products that I absolutely love and feel safe using. They are eco and they work. As an added bonus, some of them even smell good.

If you need a carpet cleaner or upholstery spotter to get out tough stains then Eco Mist Solutions Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Spray is one to try. It is made with: non-chlorinated water,
corn, tree sap, processed coconut extract, potatoes, soy, grains and grass. Eco Mist Solutions Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Spray works great without leaving any toxic fumes behind or any sticky soapy residue on the carpet or furniture. A big bonus for Eco Mist… no brown spots on my furniture. I love it. I can spot clean my sofa and loveseat and not worry about brown rings. On light colored furniture many products leave cellulosic browning stains behind- not Eco Mist.

Another great eco brand that I have tried is Better Life. I am in love with Better Life’s whatEVER! clary sage and citrus multipurpose cleaner. It cleans anything and everything and does it really well. The whatever spray lives up to its promises by cleaning whatever you need it to…naturally and with a very pleasant mild citrusy scent.

Keep reading here.

No comments: