Monday, October 18, 2010

Shopping with CSN Stores

When I was offered the opportunity to review for CSN Stores I was so excited to get the chance I couldn't wait to find something to purchase then once I started looking for searching I became overwhelmed and it took me awhile to decide.

I mean- Wow- CSN Stores has over 200+ stores to choose from.

Bedding, bookcases, lighting, toys, almost anything and everything you could possibly want.

Searching through the stores I finally decided on this Green Gourmet 12 inch non-stick skillet made by Cuisinart.

I have a 10 inch and absolutely love it. My husband is always going on and on about how he wishes we had more of these Green Gourmet pans so when I discovered CSN offered them for sale I grabbed it.

The Green Gourmet pans are made with a non-stick coating that is environmentally friendly no dangerous Teflon or other chemicals.

Here's the official pan description:

Cuisinart® is leading the way in eco-friendly branded cookware with the new GreenGourmet™ line.

Exclusive Cuisinart Ceramica™ nonstick technology is ceramic based instead of petroleum based, helping to conserve existing oil supplies and the coating is applied at a temperature one half that of conventional nonsticks. And it’s completely free of PTFE and PFOA. Ceramica ™ coating and aluminum encapsulated base construction provide this skillet with high thermal efficiency, which saves energy. Riveted stainless handles stay cool on the stovetop and are made from 70% recycled stainless steel. Today, more and more home cooks are going green… and so is Cuisinart® cookware!

12" Skillet Features:

Exclusive Cuisinart Ceramica™ Nonstick Technology

PTFE/PFOA-Free nonstick surface for healthy cooking

Petroleum-Free ceramic-based nonstick interior helps to conserve oil consumption

Energy Saving Construction: Aluminum alloy encapsulated base provides superior heat conductivity, requiring less energy to achieve desired cooking temperature. Handy helper handle for easy of use.

Stay-Cool Eco-Friendly Handle: Riveted stainless stick handles stay cool on the stovetop and are made from 70% recycled stainless steel.

Environmentally Friendly Packaging: Packaging is made from 100% recycled materials and is printed with soy ink.

Classic Stainless Steel: Brilliant stainless steel exterior for professional look and performance.

Versatile Performance: Oven and broiler safe, induction stovetop compatible.

Limited lifetime warranty

I couldn't be happier with my choice- this pan is awesome.


I also picked a Sandisk memory stick so I can use my Sony digital camera. I hate that Sony can't just make a camera that uses a regular sd card no they have to make cameras that require memory sticks. Well I finally got one so I can use the Sony- or my husband can. That's the camera her prefers.

So technically I just bought two items for the hubby. Oh well if it makes him happy it makes me happy.

And CSN has definitely made me happy. I see so much that I am adding to my Christmas list for myself, the hubby and the kids.

How could I not with so much to choose from?

No comments: