Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Swinging Summer Fun With CSN Stores

I adore this babysitter swing I bought from CSN Stores as a review product.

I have it hanging on the kids' swingset and now I have a comfy place to sit while they play.

Here's the description for CSN:

This beautiful adult pine swing can be easily installed on most swing sets with common household tools. Its old-fashion swing inspired style is a great peice of wood work that any family can enjoy!

Features:

Pine wood construction


Galvanized zinc chains and screw-in eye hooks


Assembly required

Adult size


Let me tell you this swing is aweome and perfect if you want a place to hang out and read or enjoy the fresh air while your kids play. It sure beats the little belt seat style swings the kids use.

I got my kids this green deluxe swing, which is perfect for their little butts to swing on (though I see them get in my swing when I'm not out there :-)

Here's the description frm CSN Stores:

Add versatility to your swing set with this add on swing for adults and children! Great for ages 3 and up this swing seat can hold up to 250 lbs and is built to last with UV protected polymer that resists fading and over heating from sunlight. Its 5'1 zinc plated chains are made for comfort with pinch- free plastisol coating on the bottom 30". A great addition to any Gorilla Playset!

Features:

Swing seat holds up to 250 lbs
Comes in blue, green, and yellow


Has UV protection that resist fading and overheating in direct sunlight

Two zinc plated 5'1" long, and 3/16" thick chains for the swing seat

Plastisol coated, pinch-free grip on the bottom 30" of the chain

Installation hardware not included

For children ages 3 and up


So me and the kids got new swings thanks to CSN Stores offering me the chance to review anything from their 200+ stores.

I couldn't be happier with my choices- my family will be swinging in style all summer long.

Thanks CSN Stores.

And if you're looking for summer fun products CSN has everything from swings to patio furniture to grills to firepits.

They even have rainsavers and compost bins for greenies like me (which I wanted to buy but choose the swings instead- much more useful for everyone in my family)

No comments: