Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Organic Candy For Easter- YumEarth

From the YumEarth website:

“YumEarth organic candy is a true gourmet experience for families of all ages. From our new VEGAN YumEarth Organics Fruit Snacks to our classic YumEarth Organics Gummy Bears with their quintessential gummy bear bounce (thanks to the non-vegan and authentic pork based gelatin) to the refreshing Wild Peppermint YumEarth Refresh Mints to the sweet and sour yum of our newest YumEarth Naturals Sour Beans, there is a lot to enjoy.  With real fruit extracts and no gluten, dairy, nuts, soy, or artificial colors and dyes. YumEarth.  Good for us. Good for Mother Earth.”


My family has sampled YumEarth's organic lollypops and gummies before (and loved them)-  after sampling I've ordered YumEarth every year for their Easter baskets- or bought them in store if I was lucky enough to find them at Meijer.


This year we have something new to try that I'm really excited about- Sour Beans!!! 

Sour candies are my favorite!!! And the kids and I love sour jelly beans. This weekend I'm pulling out a sample packet and giving them a taste.

Come back on Sunday or Monday for my tasty review :-)



No comments: