I’ve been asked for a list of 10 things so today I thought I’d give you 10 things I love to hear my readers say. Ready?
1. Reece is my new book boyfriend.
2. Are you going to write a book about (secondary character)?
3. I stayed up all night to finish your book.
4. I cried when this book was over. I wanted more.
5. I just reread you book. It was wonderful to visit old friends.
6. Why did you have to kill off that character?
7. Are there going to be more books in this world?
8. This book made me laugh and cry.
9. I got totally lost in this world. (Or any comment that shows me they really got the theme of the book.)
10. Your books are the perfect escape from real life.
I’m not saying you have to say any of these things to me. But if you do, you’ll be my new best friend.
Enjoy Betrayal. It’s a story about love and trust that goes beyond reason. Part of an epic story of good vs. evil, Betrayal proves that love can blossom under the most terrifying and impossible circumstances. A fact that I wholeheartedly believe.