Saturday, April 9, 2016

New Daily Feature: Wenona's Writing Prompts #writingprompts



I often feel as though I don't participate enough in the writing community. 

I don't have time to do Monday blogs or any of the weekly meme blog posts that many do. I don't get to write the advice posts that I put together in my head or share all the knowledge or drama that my years of experience have acquired working in the publishing industry.

But I hope to change that, at least a little.

To start I'm going to post daily writing prompts starting Monday April 11.

The prompts will feature an image and a sentence, a few lines, or perhaps just a few crazy words that will hopefully inspire you and help get your creative juices flowing.

So come back every day at noon (12pm EST) to see the latest image and prompt starting Monday April 11.

No comments: