Sunday, September 23, 2012

greenie Halloweenie crafts



I am trying to figure out new greenie Halloweenie crafts to create this year.
I grabbed an ice cream pail and painted it orange and black for Halloween. I want to find some crafty Halloween paper designs to cut out to decoupage to the pail to dress it up a little more.
I was thinking about wrapping it in scrap book paper but I had no Halloween colors or styles. But I think it turned out pretty good considering it started out as a plain white pail headed for the recycling bin. I would love to make a Halloween bucket with paper like I did when I turned an ice cream pail into a flower girl basket for a wedding.
 
I also saved a few smoothie bottles from the bin and painted them black and added orange ribbon with the help of my hot glue gun. They’ll make cute little Halloween vases either for flowers or maybe for ghost wrapped lollipops.
I am still brainstorming to see what other green Halloween ideas I can come up with. Stay tuned for more crazy Halloween craftiness.

No comments: