Thursday, February 2, 2012

Review of Green Works All Natural Cleaning Products

Thanks to being a member of the Mom Bloggers Club I was able to receive several Green Works products for review.

I've been using natural cleaning products for a long time- mostly items I've had to order online or go to a speciality store to purchase. I was leery of Green Works because they're made by Clorox.

But I decided to give them a try- and I'm blown away by how well they work.

They're powerful natural cleaners that get the job done-and they're convenient because I can buy them in my local grocery store.



Green Works Cleaning Wipes - 100% compostable, so you can clean up after your family and guests, and feel good while you’re at it!


With a family of 5 (6 if you count the cat) there's always something to clean up- and let's face it. You get to a point where you wonder which is worse- reusing all those towels that have to be washed constantly or using some disposable wipes made with compostable fibers.

I use a bit of both. I like the wipes because they are handy and can be grabbed easily and quickly- and they're great for using in really germy areas like the bathroom where you may not want to use a washcloth that needs to be washed afterwards.

Or in the kitchen for wiping down a counter-top after raw chicken has been on it. Sometimes it just seems more sanitary to use a wipe and throw it away. That's the situations where these are best. I'll be sure to keep a container of these on hand from now on.


Green Works Laundry Detergent - This dermatologist-tested formula is gentle on skin and formulated for both standard and high-efficiency (HE) washers, so you can be sure that your laundry will be fresh and clean….load, after load, after load

I am in love with this laundry detergent. It smells great, it cleans like you wouldn't believe and it's natural. I wish I would have received the Lavender scent (shown to the right) because I love Lavender but I received the regular scent which smells amazing too.

Some of the natural laundry soaps I have used don't smell good and my family complains- this smells great and my entire family seemed happy with their laundry. Amazing.




Green Works Bathroom Cleaner - The bathroom cleaner is a non-toxic way to power through soap scum, rust and hard water stains — without harsh chemical fumes and residue.

I have well water- which leaves all kind of rusty, scummy residue on my sinks, toilets and tub. Nothing gets it off- at least not the really bad stains. This stuff cleaned everything except the line down the back of my toilet bowl that seems to be there to stay.

I was very surprised that something natural finally cut through the grime. I've tried everything- natural and chemical and very few products even put a dent in some of the bad rust stains.

Green Works can hold it's won when it comes to cleaning. That's very good to know.

And the fumes won't make you sick while you clean. That's always a plus. Bathroom and kitchen cleaners always had a tendency to make me feel ill- either from the stink or the toxic fumes.

Green Works - works for me.



Green Works All Purpose Cleaner -safe to use on multiple surfaces throughout the kitchen and bathroom, including counters, appliances, stainless steel, sealed granite, chrome, cook top hoods, sinks and toilets.

It's flu season and this handy bottle of multi-purpose cleaner got used more than any other product, excerpt maybe the wipes.

Countertops, stovetop, bathroom counter, door knobs, handles, end tables...you name it, it got cleaned.

Thank you Green Works for making a product gentle and safe enough to use everywhere and strong enough to clean everything.

I have to admit I am impressed and will be purchasing Green Works products from my local grocery store. Will I replace all of my special ordered natural cleaning products- probably not but I'll definitely be adding to my green arsenal of dirt fighting tools and I know if I need something quick I can grab a Green Works product easily from a local store.


Web site: http://www.greenworkscleaners.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/greenworks

No comments: