Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Green Halloween Advice and Resources

There's a lot of advice out there for going green this Halloween, I've even written some of it myself. For extensive advice make sure to visit GreenHalloween.org for all kinds of advice and resources for greening your Halloween.

Here's some of my links and advice:

eHow articles with more to come:

How to Have a Green Halloween Party

How to Green Your Halloween Costume

How to Green Your Halloween Trick or Treating

Posts on EcoChildsPlay.com:

A Halloween Craft-tacular Weekend

Pack O Fun Halloween Crafts

Have a Creative and Crafty Green Halloween

And Find Me Mentioned on These Websites:

A Mention About My Halloween Favor Boxes

I Won the BabyLegs Contest on Green Halloween, I received the babylegs today-they are sooo cute

Complete Instructions on GreenHalloween.org on how to make my Laundry Bottle Bejeweled Black cat

No comments: