Monday, August 16, 2010

Review of Hollybeth's All Natural Lavender Hand Cream and Citrus Body Cream

I am currently on a lavender kick. Anything I come across that is made or scented with natural lavender grabs my attention.I am completely loving lavender because I have found that it relaxes me, helps me focus, and at bedtime it helps me sleep.

So when I was offered a chance to try Hollybeth's new Lavender Hand Cream you bet I jumped on it.Hollybeth's is a new natural product company in Atlanta that handcrafts artisan quality products from family recipes. Each product is a minimum of 95% organic and all of the products are environmentally sustainable and made with love and passion.

The natural lavender hand cream is 98 % organic and made with sweet almond oil, water, beeswax, organic lavender oil, organic vitamin e, organic lecithin, citric acid, potassium sorbate, and dehydroxanthan gum.

The rich soothing smell of lavender is intoxicating (in a good way). The delightful aroma calms my nerves and sooths my skin. I've been applying it when I need to relax or at bed time so the lavender scent can help me sleep. The hand cream is thick, rich and makes my sometimes rough hands and cuticles instantly soft and supple.

The aroma of lavender lingers long after application.

Keep reading here.

No comments: