Wednesday, August 7, 2013
The Otherworlds Summons Worlds
The Otherworlds Summons series has a world of its own, a universe that contains seven worlds or dimensions:
1. Akai - the human world, also called by many of the creature in the otherworlds the 'sleeper' world. It's the only world to and from which portals are practically impossible to open, the most isolated world among otherworlds. It contains its own magic creatures, like shifters, werewolves, vampires, witches, but they have their own kind of magic that's not seen in any of the otherworlds even if similar beings might be found in the otherworlds.
2. Esai - the vampires/zombies world, a place where few warm blooded creatures survive, and those that do are mostly enslaved. Vampires are the rulers of Esai with zombies as their servants. Esai vampires are born, not turned.
3. Hesa - the world of elves, ogres, trolls, full of vegetation and plantlife-related magic. There's little love between elves and ogres; where elves are a refined civilization that cares for platlife, ogres have a more primitive lifestyle and use plantlife energy when in need.
4. Mira - where angels and demons live. They're two races constantly at war with each other, and constantly trying to infiltrate otherworlds and persuade or trick them into becoming involved in the Mira wars.
5. Piatra - the gargoyles world, inhabited by the five gargoyle Hauses or clans.
6. Panu - also called Outerworld, it's a world of vast nothingness, where the gods have summoned the last surviving dragons into hibernation so that they'd slowly lose their powers.
7. Sahai - a world of mages, wizards, and sorcerers, where the simplest of people posses at least some hand magic.
Otherworlds Summons Book One
Genre: New Adult (Spicy!) Paranormal Romance
Expected Publication: July 15 2013
Summonari don’t trust. Under their command, they summon any number of creatures from the Otherwolds—but never trust them outside of the summoning.
Gargoyles don’t love. Fierce descendants of dragons, they function on power and fear—never love.
Karla isn’t the happily-ever-after type of girl. No territory-hungry guy is going to stick flags all over her unclaimed grounds.
Kann’s world is death and betrayal. As Dar Primus of Haus Varis, he’s expected to follow tradition but he’s not your regular gargoyle. In fact, he’s anything but.
One fateful Friday night, Otherworlds collide. Stuck together in one world or another, Karla and Kann face everything from Awakenings and turbulent love to Festnavals and bloodthirsty scorned suitors.
If there’s one thing they can’t escape, it’s the addiction to each other. And they’ve got it bad.
About the Author:
Livia lives in Europe where she listens to obscene amounts of music and devours every reading material in sight. When she’s not doing either of the two, she fiddles with anything remotely customizable within reach.
She spamificates the world online via: