Monday, September 4, 2017

Product Review - GuruNanda’s Honeycomb Diffuser

I love GuruNanda’s Honeycomb Diffuser (available at Wal-Mart) along with their variety of essential oils.  Affordable and easy to use, this is a must have diffuser. 

I love that it is available at Wal-Mart so when I need more oils I can go to the store and grab them instead of having to order them online and wait....and wait for them to arrive. As much as I appreciate the convenience of shopping online, sometimes I want something right away and want to be able to go to a local store and grab it.

This diffuser is small enough that it doesn't take up much counter space but large enough that the aroma drifts throughout the house. Super easy to use, just add water and a couple drops of your favorite oil, push the button and voila...steamy scent floating through the air.

I use this everyday. And I love how it changes color.

Look for it at your local Wal-Mart and GuruNanda Oil Pulling and Aromatherapy  













Disclaimer: Got it free in exchange for a honest review.

No comments: