If we all contribute to the green movement, it can make a real difference in our communities. Even the smallest effort makes more of an impact than we realize. Here’s some of my favorite green tips.
10. No plastic water bottles! I keep my favorite reusable water bottle on my desk.
9. By bulk snacks to avoid packaging/trash.
8. Wash dishes by hand more often, cuts down on energy use and helps relieve some stress.
7. Donate clothes, books, or other items I no longer want to a second-hand store or favorite charity.
6. RECYCLE anything you can (paper, plastics, glass).
5. Go paperless with bills and cancel that junk mail.
4. Switch those outdated lightbulbs over to LEDs.
3. Use bath towels more than once. I do this at hotels, too. Cuts down on water consumption.
2. Unless you MUST have a hard copy of a favorite book, utilize your favorite electronic reader (I like Kindle).
1. Work with an agent or publisher that only accepts electronic copies of manuscripts. Believe it or not, some still prefer paper (imagine printing and sending a 300-plus page manuscript).
Ladies of Lore Series
Genre: Historical Romance